We welcome any guest post, news or event on our website E-Compartners. Please note, we always want only relevant and useful information for our readers and customers. Here are the guidelines when submitting a guest post request.
Any guest post or News content should be focused on practical and actionable information only. Here are the topics that are covered and allowed:
- E-Commerce News
- Press release
- Ecommerce Industry updates
- What’s new in this industry
- Any new technical achievement in the area of Web Commerce
- New Certifications or achievements
- Latest Awards and Recognitions
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Your post must be fresh and original content that has not been published before.
- You agree not to publish the post elsewhere, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief snippet or summary on your site that links to the guest post.
Your post should be between 800 – 2500 words long.
- You may link to external sources of the specific things you talk about for helping the reader to get a fuller understanding. Avoid, however, self-promotional links or those that lead to sales pages or may be construed as advertising.
- By submitting a guest post you ensure it does not violate any copyright laws.
You can also send your post via email to info at e-commpartners.com
Amazing exposure with E-commpartners, a perfect platform to pitch your message & achievements.